➢ Mandatory requirements:
- Must be an elected Centre Committee Member.
- Selected by a majority vote of the Centre Committee at a meeting before the first QLA
➢ Responsible for:
- Production of a Regional Information sheet prior to Regional Relays & Regional
Individuals detailing, but not limited to:
- Producing an Athlete Contact Report (home & mobile numbers) from Results HQ prior
to Regional Relays & Regionals.
❖ Team Manager contact details;
❖ Location & start time of competition;
❖ Any other relevant information/reminders
❖ Liaising with the nominations officer to ensure relevant and complete athlete
nomination details are submitted electronically to the region/association prior to the
closing nomination date and retain a hard copy (2) of such details for reference and
further submission to region at the respective event.
➢ Responsible at Regional/Association Carnivals for:
- The liaison between parents/athletes of the Centre and the Competition Officials.
- Signing on the Centre at commencement of competition and the subsequent collection of
radios, plus other items pertaining to the Centre.
- Maintain a register of all athletes that have arrived for competition.
- Ensuring that all competing athletes are aware of event times, as well as marshalling
times for their respective events.
- Ensuring that all athletes report to the Track/Field Marshalls once they have been called.
- Ensuring that all athletes are correctly attired in the correct Centre uniform before being
marshalled for their events. (Ensure adequate supply of Age/other patches, Safety Pins,
washable ink black pen)
- Advising the Marshall (s) if an athlete withdraws from any event.
- Lodging of protests on behalf of the Centre with the Competition Announcer,
accompanied by any fees that are payable.
- Attending protests lodged by other clubs when called by the Competition Announcer to
advocate for our own athletes or receive information regarding disqualifications.