(Member of the Executive Sub-Committee)
➢ Responsible for:
- Receiving all internal/external monies to the Centre and to ensure such funds are banked
in the Centre’s bank accounts.
- Paying by cheque or electronic funds transfer (EFT) all monies owing by the Centre
which have been approved by the Centre Management Committee.
- Keeping a record of all income, expenditure, assets and liabilities of the Centre in a
manner which is satisfactory to the Centre Management Committee and auditor.
- Presenting to each meeting of the Centre Management Committee a detailed written
report of the account balances, accounts received for payment, receipt and expenditure
for the period since the previous meeting.
- Organising, reviewing and presentation of the annual Auditors Report to the Annual
- Allocation of Petty Cash monies/floats for the Canteen and Office.
- At each meeting of the Centre Management Committee providing the Centre Manager
with current bank statements from all Centre accounts.
- Producing a written report to Members attending the AGM detailing current account
balances plus a summary of yearly income and expenditure.
- Prepare financial budget for the current season and present it to the committee prior to
commencement of the season.
- Compare actual costs to forecasts/budgeted costs and advise committee of any
- The care and maintenance of the Centre’s Laptop computer, ensuring that no computer
programs/games are loaded without the permission of the Centre Manager. The Laptop
and installed programs may be used for limited personal use.
- Reconciliation of fundraising monies.
- Reconciliation of uniform monies.
- reconciliation of canteen monies.